GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE CAR PARK
- At the moment of leaving the vehicle in the parking the car keys have to be handled over to the car parking staff. AEROPARKINGIBIZA will not be held responsible for any vehicle whose keys have not been forwarded to their staff.
- The vehicles may be moved inside the premises by the staff of AEROPARKINGIBIZA, according to their needs of places, organization and services requiered. The vehicles may be transferred from one facility to another of AEROPARKINGIBIZA in the area of Ibiza airport.
- The vehicles parked in the premises are insured against theft and fire according to the insurance policy acquired by the company. The conditions of assessment and fulfilment are the established ones in the policy referred to.
- AEROPARKINGIBIZA will not be held responsible for any items left inside the vehicle, unless they have been adviced and registered in the contract of custody by the employee of the company, at the moment of leaving the vehicle in the care of the parking premises.
- AEROPARKINGIBIZA will be held responsible for any damages caused to the vehicles by their staff members inside the premises. Any complaint will have to be made, before the vehicle is taken out of the premises of AEROPARKINGIBIZA.
- AEROPARKINGIBIZA will not be held responsible for any mechanical and/or electric failures the vehicle may suffer while it’s parked in the premises of AEROPARKINGIBIZA.
- The official schedule of AEROPARKINGIBIZA is in the summer season (04/01 – 10/31) from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and in the winter season (01/11 – 03/31) from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Outside these hours it is necessary to contact by phone so that a member of our staff will wait for you upon arrival.
- In the case of long term contracts, these ones will be extended, if client has indicated us to do so and if paid at last, one day before the current contract ends. The contracts are not accumulative in length, and no prices for long term parking will be applied in these cases. The parking fee will be agreed at the begining of the contract and will be a fixed price, regardless from possible extensions the client may request afterwards.
- The vehicle only may be taken away from the premises of AEROPARKINGIBIZA by the client, presenting the parking contract and a valid identity document.
- AEROPARKINGIBIZA reserve the right to refuse returning the vehicle to the client, if there are any outstanding amounts owed.
Do you still have a questions? Ask us